Your mindset matters more than you think
With respect to the title, I confidently say, YES mindset matters the most in all decisions.
Have you ever heard from your boss by saying “First change your mindset then you start seeing positivity in whatever you do”
Did you experience it?
It has happened to me. 😊
Yep. I just changed the way of viewing the world and the thoughts.
This is completely my business journey how I came across all the situations, different mindsets, various talks, and paths.
Before I have started from the US, I set my mind on these following things:
- Yes, I am going to do a different thing in my family and it’s all trial and error methods.
- Our job is not to convince other people. Our job is only to take the necessary action to earn money from our new venture.
- Try to explain (not really an explanation needed over here. Because no one can understand my business idea rather than me. Just convey the message politely and strongly) to your spouse that it will take some time to be comfortable.
- I am responsible for my family’s regular expenses and I will make it with the savings that I have now.
- I am going to tell my kids about my business. (Lot of times, they are the only one give you hope and confidence that we will do something different in our life).
- I never bother about anyone else in the world who’s going to advise me on my job or etc.,
- I have to expect all kinds of negative vibrations from the people I know and at the same time, I have to ignore them immediately.
- I have to be mentally strong as even a single word can hurt me at this time. I don’t want to allow it as I am like a mirror. A single word is like a small piece of stone and it will break the MIRROR.
- I never argue with anyone saying that what I am doing is right. It will take time to prove myself.
- Over a period of time, people will tend to forget us (Except my family) and they will have a lot of challenges even in their life. I strongly believe in this point. because I am voting from 18 years old. I have seen many instances of how we are forgetting our politicians and their promises.
These are the 10 mantras that I have to follow very rigorously.
I have followed everything and it’s going smoothly and there’s no way of getting the business into live.
What do I mean by the business to be on live? 🤔
I have to make money on my services.
For that where should I go? To the Schools? or to the colleges? How?
Then, I found out that “Marketing“ is must in any business.
Trust me. I am not the person who’s the right fit for Marketing and Sales.
I strongly believe that I can’t make it a deal by having a clear conversation with anyone.
Instead, what I have expected means, I will do my job and someone has to market my products or services. because I am not at all interested to take my products/services to the field and getting to be sold out.
But, in reality, MARKETING is the pillar of any organization. without this nothing can happen.
Then, How did I manage to sell my products/services?
How was that possible, that too very soon I have opened up three branches?
Quiet surprising right ?! ✌
Stay surprised until my next blog. 😇
(To be continued)
Career Counseling-A Startup – Part-5
Positivity Mind Wins Over Ego – Part-4
A Thought From New Jersey– Part-3
What is meant by business? – Part-1